Rochester New York’s Geva Theatre is currently located in the original building housing the Naval Armory and Convention Hall constructed in 1868. In 1982 Geva purchased and renovated the building for theatrical performances.
Since opening, Geva has grown to be New York’s most attended theatre outside of Manhattan and thus needed to expand its parking area to accommodate the growing number of patrons. However, due to the location in downtown Rochester, the theatre was forced to get the most out of their existing property. Ruston Paving was able to remove several islands and reconstruct the parking lot to satisfy their need to enable more people to enjoy the shows!